Shimane, Japan
My name is Melissa and I am a 22 year old American living in rural Japan. I graduated with a degree in International Studies and Japanese Language and now work as an ALT (assistant language teacher) through the JET Program.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I made it!

Just wanted to post that I made it and I am now at Seminar House 1. I meant to post before leaving but everything was just so hectic I didn't have the time. Proper posting wont start until next week because I have to get my internet and laptop registration done and get the two working at the same time lol

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa!
Really like the layout of your blog, you've put a lot of work into this and it's fantastic!
I am a student from Australia and will be studying at Kansai Gaidai starting from next year's spring semester. Really looking forward to your upcoming posts and gaining an insight from your exchange experience.

よろしくお願いします!
Alice

P.S your music is great too makes visiting this page such a pleasure :D

Post a Comment